An easy to make and fairly inexpensive dessert cookies that are guaranteed to be a big hit!
- 1 can drained garbanzo beans/black beans/canellini beans/pinto beans/kidney beans virtually any bean is okay.
- 1/2 cup nut butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp aluminum-free baking powder
- 2 tsps pure vanilla extract make sure it is not artificial
- 1/2 cup cacao nibs or dairy free choc chips
- handful of chopped nuts optional
Preheat the oven to 350F. Prepare a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
Drain & rinse your beans, then put them in a food processor or nutri-bullet.
Add in all other ingredients EXCEPT the chocolate chips. Blend it all together.
After the ingredients are blended together, add the chocolate chips. Mix it all together with a spoon or your hands.
Roll the batter into balls and place them onto the parchment paper
Bake for 15 minutes.
Let cool, or even stick them in the fridge so they harden a bit. Enjoy!