Stop using Fluoride toothpaste or whitening strips to whiten your teeth! Whiten your teeth with Activated Charcoal instead.
“Prolonged ingestion of Fluoride can cause significant damage to health and particularly to the central nervous system. Therefore, it is important to be aware of this serious problem and avoid the use of toothpaste and items that contain Fluoride, particularly in children as they are more susceptible to the toxic effects of Fluoride.” – Spanish Society of Neurology, 2011
I always thought that I had white teeth…until I started brushing my teeth with charcoal before I used tooth paste. What a difference!
As you can see, my teeth got quite a few shades whiter in just 8 days, and it only cost me $10 as opposed to $100+ from a dentist’s office.
AND I didn’t have to use a neuro-toxin to have my teeth whitened!
Why I Ditched Fluoride Toothpaste Forever Ago:
- Fluoride induces changes in the brain and biochemistry that affect the neurological development & cognitive processes, such as learning and memory.
- Fluoride is proven to be toxic at ingestion one part per million, and the effects are not immediate, as they can take 20 years or more to become evident.
- Fluoride excess changes thyroid follicular morphology (production and secretion of thyroid hormones T4 & T3).
- Fluoride was shown to inhibit growth significantly, as well as alter cortisol/sleep rhythm (known as HPT axis). All above indicated that fluoride could pose a great threat to thyroid endocrine system, thus detrimentally affected the normal function of thyroid
- The Pineal gland is exceptionally susceptible to storing fluoride in it. Fluoride causes calcification of the pineal gland. As we age, we have a longer exposure to Fluoride, so there is a higher accumulation in the pineal gland (aka “the third eye” which is the chakra center that is responsible for reaching higher consciousness) than in bone. The pineal gland also is responsible for secreting Melatonin, which helps us enter deep sleep.
Other Benefits of Charcoal:
- Very helpful for absorbing toxins from the stomach. If you ever ingest something toxic or get food poisoning – you could take 1-2 capsules of activated charcoal to help your body soak up everything and excrete it from your system.
- Excellent to mix with bentonite clay & use as a face mask. See my post on edible masks that you can create to help heal acne.
- Absorbs mold toxins & aflatoxins in the body.
- Helpful if you have indigestion.
- Reduced oxidative stress in those undergoing hemodialysis.
How To Brush Your Teeth With Charcoal:
- Open up one or two capsules over a small glass, such as a shot glass. It can get messy so do it over a sink as well.
- Wet your tooth brush a little bit
- Dip your tooth brush into the charcoal powder and brush your teeth accordingly. You can also squeeze your toothpaste over the toothbrush after you’ve dipped the charcoal in it as well.
- Brush your teeth for 1-2 minutes, and then rinse repeatedly until the water is clear.
- Charcoal is abrasive and although uncommon, it could irritate the gums if done it to excess. Do this charcoal 1x per day for 5 days/week or every other day. Take a break from using charcoal for 3-4 days periodically.
- Make sure to take before and after pictures of your teeth so you can see your progress!
*If you choose to make charcoal a part of your daily regimen, make sure to take it on an empty stomach and at least 30 minutes away from your other supplements because it will absorb whatever came before it.
I would love to see your progress pictures! Activated Charcoal is sold at Dr. Jack’s Wellness Center 🙂